Preston GM's Sales Protocols
- We are thoroughly cleaning and sanitizing our showroom and common touch points throughout the day as well as a dealership-wide sanitization each night through a cleaning company.
- We have fitted plastic barriers to all desks and counters as well as placed hand sanitizer throughout the showroom.
All sales staff are encouraged to wear masks when interacting closely with customers.
Vehicle Sanitation Procedure
We sanitize common touchpoints on all vehicles between customers for presentations, test drives, vehicle appraisals and courtesy transportation.
Sales Remote Purchasing
In response to the unprecedented challenges of the current COVID-19 situation, Preston GM is prepared to stay open to serve our community and the vehicles essential to our mobility. Our sales team is here to help you through unique means that will help minimize person-to-person contact.
- Looking at a vehicle? Our sales team is prepared to assist by providing photos and video walk-arounds upon request so you can get a good look without visiting in-person.
- Communicate with our sales staff via your preferred means, be it on the phone or through video chat. Our team is prepared to Skype, FaceTime, etc. so that we can communicate while following social distancing guidelines.
- We are prepared to bring test drive vehicles directly to you. Ask our sales team for more info.
Ready to take the next steps on a vehicle? Contact us and we'll be happy to assist.