Preston’s state-of-the-art collision and detail facility offers high quality repairs for all makes and models of vehicles. Preston Collision is an ICBC accredited repair centre and an authorized Direct Repair Facility (DRF). Accredited facilities do safe, professional repairs with a guarantee of exceptional standards. Our shop features an Eclipse 3D Laser Measuring System along with a TECNA resistance spot welder. These tools enable our technicians to return your vehicle to pre-accident factory specifications.
WHAT TO DO AFTER A COLLISION
Involved in a collision? Here’s your first steps to make sure the damage is taken care of:
- File a claim with ICBC: Phone ICBC’s Dial-A-Claim at 604-520-8222 or report your claim online by clicking here.
- Contact your insurance provider: If you have optional insurance with a company other than ICBC, contact your insurance provider to notify them of the incident.
- Book an appointment for an estimate: Call Preston Collision at 604-532-4597 or book an appointment using the form below. We’ll gauge the extent of the damage to your vehicle and provide an estimate.
- Get your repairs completed: Once the estimate is complete, parts have been ordered, and insurance has approved the claim, we’ll book you in for repairs.
- Book alternate transportation: If you require alternate transportation this can be arranged either through your insurance coverage or with one of our courtesy vehicles.
- Lifetime guarantee for repairs: Your vehicle’s repairs are guaranteed by Preston Collision for as long as you own the vehicle!
WHY PRESTON COLLISION?
- Guaranteed Repairs: Repairs to your vehicle, including replacement parts, have a lifetime guarantee for as long as you own your vehicle.
- Alternate Transportation: We can arrange for alternate transportation while your vehicle is being repaired.
- Vehicle Pick-Up & Drop-Off: At your request, we will collect your vehicle from your home or workplace (within 30 km of the shop) and return it to you when the repairs are done. No extra charge.
- Convenience of On-site Damage Estimates: If your claim qualifies, you can go directly to our facility for a vehicle damage estimate, and get the repairs done at the same convenient location. You don’t need to go to an ICBC claim centre first. (When reporting your claim, ICBC will let you know if you qualify for this service.)
- Great Service: All c.a.r. shop VALET facilities must meet ICBC’s high standards for training, equipment, workmanship, customer service, and facilities.
- Certified Technicians: All of our body shop technicians are provincially certified and receive annual training upgrades.
- Eclipse 3D Laser Measuring System: Our collision shop is equipped with a state-of-the-art Eclipse 3D laser measuring system. This advanced technology allows us to view a full render of the vehicle body to show the extent of collision damage.
Preston Collision & Detail Centre
20091 Logan Ave
Langley, BC V3A 4L5
COLLISION OR DETAILING APPOINTMENT
Schedule your Collision or Detailing appointment below: