GM PREFERRED EMPLOYEES FROM CERTAIN COMPANIES SAVE MORE!
Walmart, Home Depot, Canadian Tire, Telus; these are just a few of the companies with employees that benefit from GM Canada's exclusive Preferred Pricing Program. Eligible employees of Preferred Pricing companies have the opportunity to receive the best price we can possibly offer on our complete selection of Chevrolet, Buick and GMC vehicles. You can save even more by combining this discount with our retail offers, GM Card allowances and if eligible, Canadian Forces Appreciation Discount, Student Bonus Discount and Mobility Program.
It's easy to take advantage of Preferred Pricing. Just follow these 3 simple steps.
1) See if your company is eligible for Preferred Pricing
Almost all Chevrolet, Buick, GMC and Cadillac vehicles are eligible for Preferred Pricing. Which one will you choose?
Visit the Virtual Showroom now.
3) Visit us!
Come on by with your proof of employment (recent pay stub, HR letter, your company card) to confirm eligibility today!
*Current employees of eligible Preferred Pricing companies can purchase or lease an eligible new Chevrolet, Buick, GMC or Cadillac at GM Employee Price plus applicable fees and taxes. GM Employee Price is defined as the dealer's price of the base price of the vehicle, plus options, Program Participation fees, REP fees and dealer fees (if applicable) as shown on the invoice. This calculation excludes taxes, license and registration fees, insurance, personal property registry fees and freight charges. Model restrictions may apply. See participating GM Dealer for all program details. GM may modify or terminate this program in whole or in part without notice.
All of Canada thanks you. As do we.
In recognition of the selfless acts of service to our country, please enjoy an upgraded 'Canadian Forces Appreciation Discount' of $500 off on almost any new 2016, 2017 or 2018 Chevrolet, Buick, GMC or Cadillac*. All active, reserve and veteran military personnel (including spouses) are eligible. Plus, this great new offer can be combined with our other retail discounts and partner programs that really add up to savings!
To participate, simply bring proof of either a current or past Canadian Forces membership to our dealership. With so many eligible vehicles to choose from, you have an exciting decision to make. Please contact us for further details.
Canadian Forces personnel who qualify for this program include:
- Active members
- Spouses** of any of the above including surviving spouses
* Active, reserve and veteran military personnel (including spouses) will receive $500 (tax inclusive) towards the purchase or lease of an eligible 2016, 2017, 2018 Chevrolet, Buick, GMC or Cadillac delivered between January 4th, 2017 - January 2, 2018. Excludes Chevrolet Volt and Cadillac ELR. Must present proof of present or former membership in the Canadian Forces to be eligible. GM Canada may modify, extend or terminate offers in whole or in part at any time without notice. Conditions and limitations apply. See dealer for details.
** Includes widowed spouses of eligible Canadian Forces personnel. Proof of spousal relationship required. This program may not be combined with certain other consumer incentives available on GM vehicles. Excluding Chevrolet Volt and Cadillac ELR. Must present proof of present or former membership in the Canadian Forces to be eligible. See dealer for details.
You're Already Going Places. Get there Faster.
Get behind the wheel and get going with your life.
We know that students don't exactly have a lot of spare cash. That's why we want to help you get behind the wheel of a Chevrolet, Buick, GMC or Cadillac with our Student Bonus program.
How does it work? Well it's simple. If you’re a student, or have graduated within the last 4 years you may be eligible to receive up to $750* off your next vehicle.
To participate, simply visit a local Chevrolet, Buick, GMC or Cadillac dealership for more details. With so many awesome, eligible vehicles to choose from, you have an exciting decision to make!
Q: Who is eligible for the Student Bonus discount?
A: The Student Bonus is open to eligible individuals who:
- Are full-time high school students Have graduated** within the last 4 years from a recognized high school.
- Are part-time*** or full-time students who are enrolled in an accredited college, CEGEP, university or apprenticeship program. Have graduated** within the last 4 years from an accredited college, CEGEP, university or apprenticeship program.
- Are part-time*** or full-time students of an Adult and Vocational program. Have graduated** within the last 4 years from an accredited part-time or full-time Adult and Vocational program.
* Eligible students or recent graduates receive a Student Bonus credit of $500 or $750 (tax inclusive) (credit amount depends on vehicle purchased) to use towards the purchase or lease of one eligible new 2016, 2017 Chevrolet, Buick, GMC or Cadillac vehicle delivered between January 4th, 2017 - January 2, 2018. Vehicle must be registered solely in name of applicant (but contracts may be co-signed) for a minimum of six months and 12,000 kilometres. Limit of one vehicle purchase, finance or lease per eligible individual in his/her lifetime; offer not available to recipients of any previous GM student/graduate offer. Limited time offer, which replaces certain prior GM offers and may not be combined with certain current GM offers. Void where prohibited by law. General Motors of Canada Company may modify, extend or terminate this offer in whole or in part at any time without notice. For full program details, including participant and vehicle eligibility, please visit your local dealer or call 1-800-GM-DRIVE.
* Applicant must be a legal resident of Canada of age of majority in their province or territory of residence at time of application with a valid Canadian Driver's Licence. Individuals must meet the eligibility and other offer requirements during the offer period. Limited to institutions in or outside Canada as currently approved or recognized by General Motors of Canada Company. See your dealer for eligible institutions. As part of the transaction, dealer may request eligibility documentation and will contact GM Canada to verify eligibility. Determination of full-time status at discretion of GM Canada as determined through supporting documentation. For full program details, please visit your local Chevrolet, Buick, GMC or Cadillac dealer or call 1-800-GM-DRIVE
** For graduates, the 4-year eligibility period will be measured from the date shown on the graduate's diploma. *** Working towards a degree or diploma for a program consisting of the equivalent of two years or 16 months of study. Note: A student is eligible only once in his/her lifetime.
We know just how important mobility is if you have a disability. That's why GM created the GM Mobility Program. It's designed to help people with disabilities access the resources they need, and get a reimbursement of up to $1,000 towards the cost of adapting an eligible new Chevrolet, Buick, GMC or Cadillac.
* Contact us below and talk to one of our specialists in order to find out what's right for you.
Up to $1,000 (tax exclusive) credit available on eligible new 2018 or 2019 MY Chevrolet, Buick, GMC or Cadillac delivered by January 2nd, 2020 to eligible customers. Only certain equipment and adaptations are acceptable for the credit under the program. Proof of eligibility must be provided upon request. GM Canada may modify or terminate program in whole or in part at any time without notice. See dealer for details.
**GM Mobility will not reimburse for relocation of, or modification to, original equipment seats or seat tracks.
WELCOME TO CANADA PROGRAM.
Are you new to Canada? Well, let us be one of the first to say, "Welcome!" We're happy to have you.
As a welcome gift, we're happy to offer you $1,000* off any new eligible 2018 or 2019 Chevrolet, Buick, GMC or Cadillac. Individuals who hold a valid Permanent Resident Card issued in 2016, 2017, 2018, and 2019 or Temporary Workers with a valid work permit are eligible. Plus, the Welcome to Canada Bonus offer can be combined with our other retail discounts and partner programs which really add up to savings!
Who is eligible?
New immigrants living in Canada with a valid Permanent Resident Card with an arrival date of 2016, 2017, 2018 or 2019 or Temporary Foreign Workers with a valid temporary work permit.
To participate, simply visit us! We will be able to answer any and all questions regarding combining offers, eligible vehicles, down payments and more.