When you bring your vehicle in for service, you’ll notice several procedures and measures we’ve taken to protect our customers and staff:
- Plastic barriers at all service advisor desks.
- Service employees are encouraged to wear masks.
- We put plastic covers on your seat, steering wheel and shift knob and a paper floor mat on the driver floor.
- We place your keys in a plastic bag to keep them sanitary.
Pick Up Procedure
When you pick up your vehicle, we will bring it up front, remove all protective coverings and sanitize common touch points including the steering wheel and door handles.
Our customer lounge has chairs separated by at least 6 ft. and is routinely sanitized for your safety. We have also implemented capacity limits on areas like our customer lounges.
Our courtesy shuttle service is still available. The customer seating area is sanitized between each customer and there is now a protective plastic barrier between the rear and front seats.
Courtesy Pick-Up/Drop-Off Valet Service
In response to the unprecedented challenges of the current COVID-19 situation, Preston GM is prepared to stay open to serve our community and the vehicles essential to our mobility. Our service team is here to help you through unique means that will help minimize person-to-person contact. During this time, we encourage customers to avoid waiting for their vehicle in our customer lounge.
- Interested in purchasing vehicle parts? Our parts delivery drivers are prepared to deliver your order.
- We are offering a valet style pick-up and drop-off service for both our service department and collision centre. With a scheduled appointment, we can pick up and drop off your vehicle for service.